Stormont Executive Information Service
Client Executive Information Service
Tagged as Performance & Marketing , Strategy & Consultancy , Thinking
The Executive Information Service (EIS) provides communication services on behalf of the NI Executive. The organisation provides a range of press office services to ministers, officials and media at home and abroad.
They required advanced social media strategy training for EIS staff who are based in Press Offices across all departments.
What We Did
We delivered bespoke training that was targeted to Press Officers who use social media on a daily basis to communicate government messages. Offering real life examples from the public and private sector, the hands-on training provided the opportunity for delegates to walk away knowing how to:
· Create a social media strategy to implement into their overall government communications programme
· Develop a range of some media content ideas that execute government messages
· Identify a tone of voice and create engaging content that resonates with NI citizens
· Understand strengths and weaknesses of their current approach
· Have a clear understanding of advanced analytics and social media management tools
· Discover new innovative ideas to drive social activity and engage with NI communities.
Stormont EIS Results
We conducted several training days over a period of months to help the government use social media for political and social campaigns.