Tagged as Performance & Marketing , Strategy & Consultancy
After a competitive tender, Libraries NI appointed Origin Digital to deliver a strategic digital advertising campaign.
Libraries NI were keen to increase awareness of their new and existing services available to all library members, using digital advertising to drive an increased amount of traffic to the Libraries Ni Website, and assist them in meeting annual website traffic KPIs.
Many people in NI are not aware that eBooks, Audio Books and eMagazines are free to download online from the Libraries NI website, with no overdue fees being applied, so a key element of the campaign creative was to raise awareness of this service.
Libraries NI also wanted to promote the availability of free Wi-Fi across their 96 library locations.
Services Provided to Libraries NI
Origin Digital developed a digital advertising strategy that encompassed both social media promotion and PPC advertising (Display Advertising and Paid Search) to achieve their objectives.
The Libraries NI digital advertising campaign surpassed all KPIs and achieved:
- 46.7% increase in Facebook likes
- Facebook drove over 15k website visits
- 1 Million Twitter impressions and a 10.31% increase in Twitter’s following
- 7.3 Million Google Advertising impressions
- Display campaign CTR alone was 371% over the industry average
- Over half a million website visits to the site
- 28.12% increase in website visits compared to 2016
- 50.44% increase in Users to the site
- 54% increase in New Visitors to the site
Remember to download your favourite eBook or eMagazine for free!