Tagged as Performance & Marketing , Strategy & Consultancy
After a competitive tender, Libraries NI appointed Origin Digital to deliver a strategic digital marketing campaign.
They were keen to increase awareness of their new and existing services available to all library members. Many people in NI are not aware eBooks, Audio Books and eMagazines are free to download online, with no overdue fees being applied.
Libraries NI also wanted to promote the availability of free Wi-Fi across 96 library locations.
Services Provided to Libraries NI
Together we agreed on a digital marketing strategy that encompassed both social media promotion and PPC advertising (Display Advertising and Paid Search) to achieve their objectives.
Together we have achieved:
- 46.7% increase in Facebook likes
- Facebook drove over 15k website visits
- 1 Million Twitter impressions and a 10.31% increase in Twitter’s following
- 7.3 Million Google Advertising impressions
- Display campaign CTR alone was 371% over the industry average
- Over half a million website visits to the site
- 28.12% increase in website visits compared to 2016
- 50.44% increase in Users to the site
- 54% increase in New Visitors to the site
Remember to download your favourite eBook or eMagazine for free!